Statutory instruments (S.I.)
The following S.I. were published in 2014 concerning electric vehicles and charging points, the Irish EV Association group is currently working to have the various authorities sign electric vehicle parking bays as outlined:
Other EV-focused sites
- EVA Scotland – Electric Vehicle Association Scotland
- EVANI – Northern Irish EV Owners Association
- EV Review Ireland – An Irish deep dive into EV reviews, of all types.
- Full Charged Show – YouTube show presented by Robert Llewellyn about Electric Vehicles and sustainable infrastructure.
- TeslaBjorn – YouTube channel of Bjorn Nyland, covering all sort of Electric Vehicles.
- Electroheads – UK-based EV enthusiasts
- ESB eCars website – Information about the rollout of Ireland’s public charge network, home charger installation and the eCars ambassador programs.
- SEAI website – Information about the SEAI support
- eCarNI – Information about eCar charge network in Northern Ireland and incentives available to residents of NI.
- EV database – UK focused, relevant to Ireland with Euro pricing available.
- IrishEVs – Irish focused EV resources & blog.
- ZEVI – Zero emission vehicle Ireland
Irish based EV specialist dealers
- EVBMW.com – Development of a low cost battery electric car based on a 1996 BMW 316i by Irish man Damien Maguire
- Going Electric – Blog written by Keith McGreal about his experiences trialling the Renault Fluence Z.E.